1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks.. @HARP
    Đ₳₱₱ⱠɆ Rocks...
    A real fairy with long ears like a DAPPLE!!!!!! Haha!!!!
    *she'll be dooming me with her fairy staff soon enough*
    May 23, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry, but I cannot in good conscience click "like". I do NOT want a fairy curse in my life, thanks very much.
    @DeFaerie, it's all Holmes' fault! I was an innocent bystander! ;)
    May 23, 2018
  3. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *falls back giggling* Well, at least my page is interesting with the help of Floof (MSHolmes) *boops Floof on the head*
    May 23, 2018
  4. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *turns to Harp and bows* Why thankies! *snickers as I look back at Floof and the swelling lump on his head* You are safe. Innocents bystanders do not get Booped. XD
    May 23, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I appreciate your mercy, wise fairy. Have a cookie *offers one*. ;)
    May 23, 2018
  6. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *eyes widen and tears of joy water my green hues* YAY A COOKIE AND A FRIEND! Thankies. *takes the cookie and falls with it wieght but quickly noms it till there's nothing left*
    May 23, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    They're low in calories, so hopefully you can still fly after eating it. *checks packet to make sure that is so*
    May 23, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Pats my slim tummy* No worries. Fairies don't gain weight when in the human world. ;)
    May 23, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good. We don't want wind beneath your wings. ;¬)
    (Out of character - you're cool and awesome! I hope you have a good reboot. Take care!)
    May 23, 2018
  10. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *wings flutter and i look under them as i spin mid air* But...
    OOC// Awe... I don't know about that... But thanks dude. I hope I do as well. Thanks for not seeing me as a nut. I just have social anxiety and hide behind my OC. Also, I hope you have a good reboot as well. :)
    May 23, 2018
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (OOC: I well know what it's like to be terrified amongst people. You handle it well. Don't worry. I'm looking forward to reading more of your journal. Reach out if you think I can help. Take care, OK?)
    *transforms bath sponge into hot spicy pepperoni pizza, starts to munch contentedly*
    May 23, 2018
  12. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Nods in agreement and feels motivated. My train of thought goes out the window once you poof your loofah in to a pizza. My tongue rolls out and i begin to drool* piiiizzzzzza XD //Now i want pizza XD
    May 24, 2018