1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeFaerie

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Yawns like a slightly mad and cross eyed monkey hanging upside down on a branch with a bunch of bananas in one of his hands and an iPhone in other*
    Haha... everyone does that... Legends delete their won journal though...
    *Shrugs and proceeds to eat an aforementioned banana*
    May 23, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *after read a few, flies back and sees you* Well, that goo to know I'm not the only weirdo among the other newbs. XD *gives a confuzzled look* legends? *steal a piece off your banna where your teeth duidn't touch and pops it into my mouth* Nan-Ners! I <3 Nan-Ners! *smiles happily*
    May 23, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *debates whether is this a fairy or a naughty little devil in disguise of a fairy*
    I love my bananas! And I go bananas without my bananas and that's when I make other people go bananas as well for making me go bananas by taking my bananas and being bananas themselves...so if you don't wanna go bonkers.. stay away from my banaas and I won't make you bananas for taking my bananas and making me bananas.
    May 23, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Chokes on a big bite of banana trying to save it from a hungry ex-devil turned fairy robbing him of his precious bananas*
    May 23, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    R.i.p. myself.. I am Bewitched by no less than a fairy.. gotta call a wizard for help.. *send a distress signal by backflipping on banana peels and nearly breaks his back in the resultant slip up*
    May 23, 2018
  6. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *eyes widen as you start jabbering away saying banana every other word. I sit there munching as my lips fall flat at you rant about bananas. Suddenly you choke. Yet i stare at you not saying a word*
    May 24, 2018
  7. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *sighs as you start to signal for help and the flest of your lips tints a shade of blue* Oh boy... *i mutter as i flutter closer and flicks your chest. Energy gets flicked at you and when my finger lands upon your shirt....*
    May 24, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *... An immense pressure it force from my being at your chest. Ribs bones get pushed inwards and compresses all air from your lungs violently. You then start coughing*
    May 24, 2018
  9. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *boops your nose* Bad FLOOF! No nomming the nan-ners to quick! Or talking while your mouth is full! *crosses my arms and gives you the disapproving glare but then my lips curl and i start laughing* You're a nut! I was Laughing too hard...
    May 24, 2018
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This is how Lord Of The Rings started... :)
    May 24, 2018
  11. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *falls over giggling*
    May 24, 2018