1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Moon Shot

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *laughs like a gap toothed hippopotamus* You are gonna get booped for this!
    May 24, 2018
  2. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Booped? *scratches head* What's that?
    May 24, 2018
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    It sounds ominous... :)
    May 24, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's like when you touch a dog on his nose... You getting my drift.. Fairies can touch you on your nose with their magical stick *don't know what else to call it*
    May 24, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Ohh no... What have I done? What have I done!? *runs around in frantic circles, flapping arms wildly*
    May 24, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are either dimmed OR blessed..
    Or you can take my word for it and try making her laugh *smiles like MadDogGripes!*
    May 24, 2018
  7. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    I'll take your wor for it :) *laughs maniacally* *laughs maniacally again* *prolonged laughter* Oh *laugh* Dear, I can't *laugh* stop. *Maniac laughing continues*
    May 24, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *has been listening to the two chatting and covers my mouth to silence my constant giggling. I take a deep breath and relaxes the muscles in my face as I put on a serious face* 'Time to spook the one speaking to FLOOF', *
    i think to myself with a evil grin*
    May 24, 2018
  9. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *flutters in front of the screaming guy and brandishes my staff, pointing it at his face* Now you shall pay for disturbing a fairy's slumber!, *my voice harsh and echoes in the room as i fly up quickly and bonks the tip on my staff on your nose. Its so tiny it doesn't hurt but actually feel like you were poked* BOOP! *I can't help myself as my lips curl up and a giggle escapes my lips. My serious composer is no more*
    May 24, 2018
  10. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *Falls back in surprise* *laughing subsides and gingerly strokes nose* Wha-What happened? *Proceeds to start laughing again and run counter-clockwise*
    May 25, 2018