1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeFaerie

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Snorts like a warthog and then runs away teasing Dapple with a piece of chocolate cake and then proceeds to hog it all in one go*
    May 24, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *gives chase as i yell and brandish my staff trying to bonk you on the head* NO FAIR! i WANT CHOCOLATE!
    May 24, 2018
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *While laughing and running maniacally, extracts two nuggets of chocolate* Here! Have some! *Laugh* Just *Laugh* Make it *Laugh* Stop!
    May 25, 2018
  4. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *looks up at the sky* The fairy's *laugh* back! Heh, ha!
    May 25, 2018
  5. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *stops flying after FLOOF as I hear the laughing Moon come running in ranting and raving, the word chocolate caught my attention. I turn and upon seeing the two bits of chocolate I high tail it towards you* YAY CHOCOLATE! *squeals with happiness as i pluck the two pieces from your fingers and hugs them to my chest* YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! *noms*
    May 25, 2018
  6. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *from fingers two nuggets are snatched* *in surprise I wait for the laughter to stop* Nothing's happening! *Laugh/cries* Whyyyy???
    May 25, 2018
  7. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *frowns and flutters back poking you in the cheek* "You okie mister Mooney?" *you start to laugh cry and i pat the side of your face. Sympathy written all over my features * "There, there. I won't hurt you little big Moon man."
    May 25, 2018
  8. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *Laughter subsides* Thank you, Miss! You sure have got magic in those fingers! :D
    May 25, 2018
  9. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Looks at your cheek and sees there's melted chocolate on there from my fingers and shrugs with a sly smirk* I guess you could say that! XD
    May 25, 2018
  10. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *grins like an ecstatic hyena without teeth* *wipes chocolate on shirt* Mister Mooney is fine, thank you very much :)
    May 25, 2018
  11. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *bows formally at the waist while still holding my currently melting chocolate to my chest* Nice to meet you Mister Mooney. You can call me Dapple *Points at MS Holmes* you can thank him for the nickname. XD *whispers* His nick name is floof. *giggles*
    May 25, 2018
  12. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *wakes up from sudden slumber* *blinks twice* *squawks* *covers mouth and mutters very slowly* It's nice to meet you Dapple. :) Floof sounds... artistic? MS Holmes must be proud. :)
    May 25, 2018
  13. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    OOC// Floof was because lack of sleep and muscular sherlock holmes was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long of a name to keep writing out and MSH looks like a gang name XD so the hair in his pic looks flooffy... therefore he is floof
    May 25, 2018
  14. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Of course, it makes sense :)
    May 25, 2018
  15. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *shrugs and knocks my knuckles against my forehead* Hey I can't help it my brain doesn't wanna work XD Plus he named me after a donkey! Dapple.... *pouts and folds my arms looking grumpy but it seems forced*
    May 25, 2018
  16. Moon Shot
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I had a long arse nap... Slept for around 10 hours... Now I am feeling sleepy once again...
    *Sniffs and stares*
    Who is talking about my floofiness!
    *Sees a Moon Man with his fav fairy DAPPLE*
    DAMN GUYS... YOU TALKING BOUT ME...
    *Starts skipping towards you two with his sleeping cap still on his head*
    May 25, 2018
  18. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *sees Floof and flies off and glomp him. since im so small i crash into his nose and gives him a hug* FLOOF YOUR ALIVE! *snickers* Of course I was talking about you. I was explaining the loviliness, *flutters away and in front of his face as he continues to skip*, of how we got our silly nicknames to Mooney. *juts my thumb over my should to the sleeping lad*
    May 26, 2018