1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeFaerie

1. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Rolls over and crawls to the gigantic cell phone and holds a button and yells* ROCKET MAN! *the song starts playing and I hope it makes my brain shut off*
    May 25, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well... My Dear Dapple... Hope you had a nice time struggling with that song...
    It's because you forgot to bless me today... I cursed you for doing that *wicked grin on his face* *hides two chocolate cookies from the hungry fairy and sticks his tongue out hoping she wouldn't notice Dem cookiezzzz*
    May 25, 2018
  3. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Bless you? *tilts my head to the side looking confuzzled* (confuse and puzzled) Did you sneeze? *poofs a tissue into existence and holds it up to Floof's face then stuffs it in his mouth as i quickly fly around and grab hold of one of the cookies trying to pull it free from his fingers* COOKIE! GIVE ME!
    May 25, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Clenches his fist so hard at first, then decides to be charitable and shares them*
    You should try asking with a PLEASE....
    *Disappears in a cloud of smoke*
    May 25, 2018
  5. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *sees the muscles in his hands tense up before he remarks on my behavior like a disappointed authority figure and disappears. holding the now broken cookie tears well up in my eyes.* Wait! *sniffle sniffle*
    May 25, 2018