1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DeFaerie

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh dear... I have fever and the fairy is down with a sick stomach!!!
    *Makes a sad face while stroking his own hair*
    May 27, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *upon hearing this I slap my hands together and rub them real quick. They begin to glow a golden colour and I reach for you. Suddenly, a golden ball forms and leaves my hands. It sways and drifts through the air til it pops upon your forehead with soothing and cooling relief* Poor Floof. I hope you feel better.
    May 27, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Relaxes and smiles* Thanks Fairy Mother! I am feeling all well!
    Try and get some sleep for yourself as well...
    Hope you are having a nice day than the one I had...
    *Goes to his bed and flops down and sighs contentedly *
    May 27, 2018
  4. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *eyes widen* I got a promotion?! *does a fairy dance and looks around for my staff and my excitement falls flat* Nope. Still a staff and not a wand. *slouches in mid air* I just woke up. *dodges the Kittie* The kittie found my hiding spot between two cardboard boxes. I had a spidey friend. Sadly kittie got her.
    May 27, 2018
  5. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *holds out a webbed bag of spidey eggs* But I saved her babies :D I'm sorry you had a bad day Floof... Maybe your night will end with good sweet dreams Or at least I hope it does. Ni nI
    May 27, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *laughs slyly*
    I prefer watching exciting nightmares which thrill my heart and chill my blood! Who wants sweet - bottomed dreams! They are as boring as my physics teacher!
    *Smiles a stupid smile and hides a shiver*
    May 27, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *Bring bug spray and swooshes down on those eggs*
    I hate them spiders... Got a scar on my left arm from the bite of one of these accursed things!
    *Hauls his ass as fast as he can to avoid an angry fairy, jumps down a ravine and disappears in the cool river*
    May 27, 2018
  8. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *squeals in excitement* OOOOOOOO! So do i *jumps around waving my hand in the air* I love bloody gorey horror filled nightmares! *then pouts as I stand still* But sadly fairies don't dream. We pluck memories and dreams from mortals minds. *stomps on a few keys and opens up netflix* but then again there's always horror movies! *smiles bravely with no shivers or chills*
    May 27, 2018
  9. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Looks at the spidey eggies and heals them and places them in a tree while I fly after Floof* FLOOF YOUR IN TROUBLES MISTER!
    May 28, 2018
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    May 30, 2018