1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Mr Moonie and Floof are waiting, Dapple! :) *glances at imaginary watch* Oh! Almost 25:76 APM! What's keeping that fairy I wonder!
    May 28, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *poofs in front of both of their faces and boops them on the nose with my staff while screaming* FLOOF AND MOONIE! What? I was replying to alerts. *wiggles my toes at them* Do you know how long it takes to tap out a message? *gives there a look but then giggles*
    May 28, 2018
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *staggers back in surprise* You really should stop doing that! Geez, I thought I was done for. *Rubs swollen red tomato nose muttering alternatively 'Ouch!' and 'Yowee''* ;)
    May 28, 2018
  4. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *rolls eyes and flies up to his hand and grabs hold of his thumb as he rubs his nose* You forget or am I that strong? * hovers beside his thumb and is slightly smaller* Silly Moonie, here. *sends out a golden wave of light and instantly his nose feels soothed*
    May 28, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Ahhh, now that's more like it! Much obliged, fairy! *rubs nose, reminiscence overflowing* And yes! Keep that wand on a chain or something! Ouch! :P
    May 28, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (((opens his mouth, smelling of garlic and starts laughing at this nose-thing)))
    By the way, I heard a fairy who lurks with vampires... Red tomato noses are her thing I say...
    (((Smirks and disappears in a cloud of hair)))
    May 28, 2018
  7. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Stars chuckling evilly and turns flashing a smile filled with sharp jagged teeth* He's right you know.... *charges after Moonie's nose*
    May 28, 2018
  8. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *spots a little glint of light, looks at the evil glare in the fairy's eyes and yelps* *makes head over heels for the woods, but not before snatching up the top hat that was once used in magic shows*
    May 28, 2018
  9. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *proceeds to extract a snowy rabbit from top hat, and places it on the woody floor* Run, Rabbit, Run! Got chocolate-eating vampire fairy thing at 7 O'Clock! Vamoose!
    May 28, 2018
  10. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Watches him high tail it away and *grabs Floof from his portal of hair and yanks him back while flying after Moonie* COME BACK! WE WERE KIDDING! (imagine seeing a thumb sized fairy dragging a full grown floof behind her as she flies after the Moon)
    May 28, 2018
  11. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *halts abruptly at the thought of seeing a thumb-sized fairy dragging a full grown a Floof behind her as she flies after the Moon* *Laughs sillily* Oh, heyyyy. I was scared for a second there. Phew?
    May 28, 2018
  12. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Phew!*
    May 28, 2018
  13. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *holds Floof in front of me and peeks over his shoulder using him as a shield. * I sowwie! *pauses for a moment* But he's not wrong I am i fairy who hangs out with Vampires XD (My other OC is a vampire)
    May 28, 2018
  14. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    *eyes widen, then return to normalcy then widen again* Huh? Well, you learn something new everyday! :)
    May 28, 2018
  15. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    I have 3 oCs all together. My fairy who I normally use, A male pixie who accompanies my fairy as her familiar and helps her with healing, for she is a supporting character. Then My Dhampir who becomes human during the day and vampire at night. (had to do it this way or he'd be too OP (Over Powered) He is also a Necromancer XD
    May 28, 2018
  16. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    XD, OP definitely! Even with the moderation, wow! Necromancer, huh? *whispers to self, 'Be afraid. Very afraid.'*
    May 28, 2018
  17. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Awe Zacca's not scary. He a perfect old world gentleman XD who just tends to nibble on people's necks. XD lol
    May 28, 2018
  18. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Why am I not relieved, eh? :P
    May 28, 2018
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (((pouts and disappears)))
    May 28, 2018
  20. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    Because in the end he still lives off blood? *giggles and falls over* Just be glad I won't drag any other OCs on this place. Those two stay on my Role play groups.
    May 28, 2018
  21. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *grabs Floofer's befor he can disappear* What's wrong Floof? No pouting...
    May 28, 2018
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    (((while dapple is busy drying her hair)))
    Hey Yo Moonie.. Let's have a pizza at my place once this hungry Fairy goes to sleep!
    May 28, 2018
  23. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    A stellar idea, Floof!
    May 28, 2018
  24. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *pulls at my short but growing hair and runs my fingers through it. All is dry to the touch* PIZZA?! *pouts* I want yummy bad for you foodage! *flies away and off to search for nom noms irl*
    May 28, 2018