1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
eve94
Last Activity:
Jul 6, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 1, 1994 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

eve94

Fapstronaut, Female, 30

A fresh start , hopping for the best and always keep trying May 16, 2018

eve94 was last seen:
Jul 6, 2018
    1. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hello! Just touching base and saying "hi" in case you ever check this site! I hope you are doing well! Thinking of you, my friend!
      1. Foxislander and Warrior Within like this.
    2. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hoping you come back. I miss seeing you here and hope you are okay. Take care of yourself, Eve.
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    3. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Eve, Thinking of you today. Hope you are at peace, with reduced anxiety, and having a day of smiles and sunshine. Do something fun. Do something to take care of your body and your spirit. Let yourself bask in grace and love. Blessings upon you, my dear friend.
    4. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Checking in to say "hi" and offer a little encouragement. Hoping you are doing well, having a good summer, taking care of yourself, and having some fun!!! Please know you are thought of and supported!!!!
      1. eve94 and Shin Iu like this.
    5. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hi Eve. I've been away, had a few challenging days of my own. But I'm back now and wanted to stop in and say "Hi" and offer my friendship, support, encouragement, and affirmation. I hate to hear you talking about sadness, depression, and failure. I hope you will be able to see the sunshine and light beyond the shadows and storms. May you know grace and peace and strength. Your friend. Jim
      1. eve94 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jim2015
        Jim2015
        Eve, I am so sorry to hear this. I am concerned about you. Are you in a place where you can find a trusted counselor or friend to talk to? I encourage you to try some positive activities to counter your depression and get some endorphins flowing...try yoga, walking, exercise... these always help me. Please take care of yourself. May you find the support and encouragement you need to move toward better days.
        Jul 1, 2018
      4. eve94
        eve94
        Actually I think I am going to see a therapist .. it took me so long to say that but i can`t fix my self and I am tiered of being on my own .
        thank you for keeping asking and encouraging believe me it means so much for me :)
        Jul 1, 2018
        Jim2015 likes this.
      5. Jim2015
        Jim2015
        I am glad you are looking into the therapist. I have engaged a therapist on several occasions and found the sessions to be helpful, producing strength and growth and calm. I continue to encourage you and offer support from afar. Please be good to yourself, taking care of your health...physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. You are not alone.
        Jul 10, 2018
    6. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      @eve94!!! How are you doing? Haven't seen you in a while!! Are you well? :)
      1. Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Hey, glad to know that you are OK!! You've done so well, keep going!! :) Proud of what you have accomplished!
        Jun 14, 2018
        Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
      4. eve94
        eve94
        oh i missed this encouragement so much ^_^
        Jun 14, 2018
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I charge by the word... ;)
        Take care - you really have done SO well! :) Great job!
        Jun 14, 2018
        Deleted Account, Moon Shot and eve94 like this.
    7. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hi Eve...Hope you are doing okay!!! Have a great weekend and be good do yourself!
      1. eve94 and Deleted Account like this.
      2. eve94
        eve94
        I was busy the past 2 weeks which is a good thing it keeps me from thinking about my addiction .. trying to be in the moment and enjoy the small things .. sometimes I fail but it`s okay .. trying to manage the sad and depressing thoughts but again I fail but am always trying .. thank you sooo much for these messages .. they mean so much for me
        Jun 14, 2018
        Jim2015 and Deleted Account like this.
    8. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hi Eve...I just posted to your "New Start" page. Hope you can check it out. I'm glad you are doing well, keeping busy, and having some fun!!! :)
    9. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hi Eve, Just checking in on you. Offering encouragement. Be good to yourself. You are moving forward...one step back doesn't negate the growth and progress you have been making!! Do something fun and renewing this weekend!!!
      1. eve94
        eve94
        thank you for keeping coming back .. i didn`t check the account the bast few days but am doing good .. keeping by self busy that i have no time to come here or counting my days .. i will take your advice and to something fun :)
        May 23, 2018
        Jim2015 and Deleted Account like this.
    10. eve94
      eve94
      A fresh start , hopping for the best and always keep trying
    11. eve94
      eve94
      A day without P is definitely a good day :)
    12. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hey there, Eve! Just stopping by to say "hi," offer a word of encouragement, and see how you're doing. Stay strong and positive. Hope you're doing well. Take care and be good to yourself! :)
      1. Deleted Account, eve94 and Kcolrehs like this.
      2. eve94
        eve94
        hi :) thank you this means so much for me .. am fine .. it had been ups and downs but am hanging in there , maintaining positive thoughts and keeping my self busy
        May 10, 2018
        Deleted Account and Jim2015 like this.
    13. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Congratulations on 6 days! Well done, you've done so well! :)
      1. eve94 likes this.
      2. eve94
        eve94
        Thank you :)
        May 5, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
    14. Jim2015
      Jim2015
      Hope you are having a better day today, eve...hopefully things are looking up and you'll have a good weekend!!!
      1. Deleted Account and eve94 like this.
      2. eve94
        eve94
        It is a better day actually am more relaxed, ignored the sad thoughts and trying to focus on what I want to do.. But thank you so much for asking it means a lot to me and makes me feel than am not alone
        May 4, 2018
        Deleted Account and Jim2015 like this.
    15. eve94
      eve94
      It`s funny how you actually doing something by not doing something :)
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        And its even funnier when you realized how is this not doing something hard.
        May 4, 2018
        Deleted Account and eve94 like this.
      2. eve94
        eve94
        Yeah :)
        May 4, 2018
    16. eve94
      eve94
      Life is all about trying .. If you still alive you have to keep trying
      1. Jim2015
        Jim2015
        Excellent perspective...keep on trying!!!
        May 3, 2018
        Deleted Account and eve94 like this.
    17. eve94
      eve94
      Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Yes..because they are too busy not giving two flying fks about what others think and they keep doing their own thing!
        Learned this lesson a bit too late
        Apr 29, 2018
      2. eve94
        eve94
        better late than never
        Apr 30, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 1, 1994 (Age: 30)

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.
    NO PAIN NO GAIN