1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Trevorphilipz
Last Activity:
Apr 21, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 19, 1985 (Age: 38)

Share This Page

Trevorphilipz

Fapstronaut, Male, 38, from United States

Trevorphilipz was last seen:
Apr 21, 2020
    1. FreedomFromSlavery
      FreedomFromSlavery
      My brother, keep your head up. Return home to Our King and start your healing again. You gotta know that Jesus loves you deeply. And He is more than willing to forgive you. We all fall, but it's up to us to return back to Him, our Lord, to be healed.
      1. LEPAGE likes this.
      2. Trevorphilipz
        Trevorphilipz
        I don't think I have ever left. I just feel that I might need a little space and time to sort some things out in my personal life. And I don't really know where I belong spiritually, I have been searching for a while now, but have yet to find my niche. Still searching still trying to find my home. I hope you find yours, if you are searching. I hope the Lord blesses you and watches over you.
        May 30, 2018
        LEPAGE likes this.
      3. FreedomFromSlavery
        FreedomFromSlavery
        Sorry, I didn't reply earlier. There's no notifications for profile messages. :/
        When you say belong spiritually, do you mean to Christ?
        May 31, 2018
      4. Trevorphilipz
        Trevorphilipz
        I don't know where I belong spiritually. That's what I think I said. I'm trying to find out. it's been a long and slow process, but I think I might be making some headway.
        Jun 1, 2018
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      :

Pick something off your bucket list - Why? It's Your Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

--> L
      1. Trevorphilipz
        Trevorphilipz
        Thanks, I appreciate the well wishes and the kind word. Hoping you have a great day!
        May 19, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
    3. Dave Nixon
      Dave Nixon
      Thanks for the invite to your Skype group. Is it just chat or you do videoing? Have you got a testimony somewhere on this site I can read?
      1. Trevorphilipz
        Trevorphilipz
        I can recommend an online church that I attend very regularly. There is all kinds of stuff there. www.refreshinghope.org Check it out! It's been a HUGE blessing to me, I hope it can be the same for you
        Oct 21, 2017
    4. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      I think you are the first person to comment on my username. :p glad to meet another member of the SPN family! I'm still behind on the show... I think I'm somewhere in the middle of season 9. But there are a couple big spoilers that I know about already, from reading stuff online. Like who God is :p
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Trevorphilipz
        Trevorphilipz
        Hey, are you doing the October challenge?
        Oct 6, 2017
        2525 likes this.
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I hadn't really thought about it, but if so, I already failed it. But I'm going on vacation with my family for a week, starting tomorrow, so that will make things easier for a while.
        Oct 6, 2017
        Trevorphilipz likes this.
      4. Trevorphilipz
        Trevorphilipz
        Ive started an AP group on skype that you're more than welcome to join. https://join.skype.com/qmvk9OaIta8t It's a small group and not much happens there, but we try to help the best we can.
        Oct 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 19, 1985 (Age: 38)
    I am a guy seeking to better his life by leaving PMO in the past and working to build a better future.

Signature

[​IMG]