1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    It's my mind that is undetermined... That's why I get urges and fap as result..... Many people here succeeded to reach 90 days.... ..
    Jun 3, 2018
    Beamer likes this.
  2. Beamer
    Beamer
    Dear friend, learn to stay with the "void", the uncomfortable feelings we sometimes get when we're lonely, depressed, stressed,... Pmo will NOT relieve you from them, it only seems like it, but that's not what happens as you know ... It only reinforces the circle of addiction, so don't go there in the future! Stay strong buddy, you can do this !
    Jun 3, 2018
    Navdeep likes this.
  3. Beamer
    Beamer
    .... These feelings cannot hurt you or force you into doing anything... Just wait, distract yourself, and they will go away, they always do! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! Have a good day my friend !
    Jun 3, 2018
    Navdeep likes this.
  4. Navdeep
    Navdeep
    I saw myself after continuously fapping that it is endless cycle of repetition...
    But only one thing hit my mind if ever i fap once again after starting reboot i won't reach even 90 days..... This thought had remain with me from past...
    I will try to rebuild myself...
    Jun 3, 2018
    Beamer likes this.