1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The Blue Ocean

1. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Get back up, brush off the dust, and I know you will lift off from this addiction without a doubt.

Keep rising, fapstronaut! :)
    Jun 8, 2018
    The Blue Ocean likes this.
  2. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    This time I don't talk about PMO, dear friend @Moon Shot , this time its about I love someone and she likes me, but there are limitations as distance so idk - I feel I have hurt her.
    Jun 8, 2018
    Moon Shot likes this.
  3. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    @The Blue Ocean, silly me! Oh, my heart bleeds for you and your love. :( I wish you the best in dealing with this situation, but I do not think you should feel you have hurt her. It is not your fault, but I do hope you can overcome this difficulty. I believe that it is possible to sort things out, if you love her and she, you. :)
    Jun 8, 2018
  4. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    I think distance ought not to be an issue... Please give it a shot, and if everything fails, you will have tried.

I wish you all the best from the depths of this heart. :) Take care.
    Jun 8, 2018
  5. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    @Moon Shot Thank you so much brother.
    Time will heal but I don't know what to do right now.
    Jun 8, 2018
    Moon Shot likes this.
  6. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    @Moon Shot Also there are culture difference too. But I have not told her about thinking about those issues.
    Jun 8, 2018
    Moon Shot likes this.
  7. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    'Where there is a will, there is a way.' I have faith in you, bro. You will find a happy medium. C-:
    Jun 8, 2018
  8. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Culture? Well, message me if you would like to talk about it. I am a good listener, if I do say so myself. :)
    Jun 8, 2018
  9. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    Hope so. :,) <3

I don't wanna do or say anything more to her that might hurt her. I made her feel rejected, but I was only thinking about the issues. :(
    Jun 8, 2018
    Moon Shot likes this.
  10. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Ah, I see. Do not worry. If she is worthy of your love, she will understand. :)
    Jun 8, 2018
  11. The Blue Ocean
    The Blue Ocean
    @Moon Shot I messaged you, but I think I will take a walk or run so that I may get hungry and eat .... hopefully
    Jun 8, 2018
    Moon Shot likes this.
  12. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    Please do that! When you come back, you will have your response. :)
    Jun 8, 2018