1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hope you create a longer streak mate and destroy PMO from scratch. All the best. I am sure you can do it :"
    Jun 13, 2018
    spaces, Deleted Account and Randox like this.
  2. Randox
    Randox
    Many thanks man. Really appreciate it. This time I will as now I can understand this addiction well. Congrats on your 115d streak!! Keep up the great job and make it forever!! and please take it for me do your best to never try to relapse as it is starts from an idea and you should cease it immediately like a spark.
    Jun 14, 2018
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Keep reading rebooting material everyday as that was one of my mistakes I paused it in the last three days of my streak. Wish you all the best mate :)
    Jun 14, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks for this mate. I am continuing my study each day. I understand what you are talking. Demon strikes hard when you let go of hard things you were doing. I am sure you would pick yourself up and start over again with a better mentality and strength. All the best. I believe in you :)
    Jun 14, 2018
  5. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks alot man. So glad to hear what you said
    Jun 14, 2018