1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
db001
Last Activity:
May 15, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 47)

Share This Page

db001

Fapstronaut, Male, 47, from Australia

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Allen Apr 17, 2021

db001 was last seen:
May 15, 2021
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, congratulations on your 45 DAYS journey to a happier and more controlled life free from pm ! :-)) I'm happy to see you do so well, keep up the good work ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you, Beamer. Things in my life as much better now I’m back on a good streak. Thank you for your encouragement. The urges still come up but I deal with them quickly. Hope you are well.
        Jul 18, 2018
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 40 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm dear friend! :-)) Keep going now, you know how to do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong ! Well done buddy !
      1. Warrior Within and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        40 days has gone fast! Thanks for your ongoing support Beamer. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for everything.
        Jul 11, 2018
        vxlccm, Warrior Within and Beamer like this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 35 DAYS on your awesome journey without pm in your life !:-)) Day by day you improve, great to see! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay strong ! Enjoy the days buddy !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks Beamer. I’m happy to be back on track. I hope you are going well, my friend.
        Jul 6, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Good to see you thriving my friend, i'm doing well thank you ! :-)) Great quote btw ! :-)) Enjoy the weekend! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
        Jul 7, 2018
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 4 WEEKS on your beautiful journey to a pm free life my dear friend! :-)) Take good care of yourself buddy, enjoy the days ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. db001 likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer. I am taking good care of myself and keeping my thoughts as clean as I can. Hope you are well, my friend.
        Jun 28, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, i'm doing very well, thank you ! :-)) Congratulations on being 1 MONTH pm free! :-)) Keep up the good work now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong!
        Jun 30, 2018
        db001 likes this.
      4. db001
        db001
        I will, Beamer. You too.
        Jul 1, 2018
    5. P-Free
      P-Free
      Great job, my friend! Keep up the awesome work and congratulations on 26 days! :)
      1. Beamer and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you! You are a great support and the encouragement does help. I'm going well - hope you are too.
        Jun 27, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and P-Free like this.
      3. P-Free
        P-Free
        You're very welcome, my friend! We're in this together! Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm doing well here, too. :)
        Jun 27, 2018
        Beamer and db001 like this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey to a better and more easy and blessed life! :-)) Keep going now buddy, you're doing great here ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within, db001 and max9292 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Yay, Beamer! I'm feeling good and happy about my progress. But I learnt a good lesson from last time - I'm sticking to my daily routine, focusing on the basics and not letting sexual thoughts stay in my mind. Thanks again for your support.
        Jun 26, 2018
    7. db001
      db001
      “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” - Zig Ziglar
      1. vxlccm, Coffee Candy, P-Free and 3 others like this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your awesome pm free journey my friend! :-)) I'm very happy for you to see this going in the right direction ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! You can do this buddy !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer! Your dedication inspires me. You stay strong too, my friend.
        Jun 20, 2018
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Congratulations...
        Jun 20, 2018
        Beamer, db001 and Deleted Account like this.
      3. db001
        db001
        Thanks for that. I’m just focusing on one day at a time. The effort and discipline is paying off.
        Jun 21, 2018
    9. P-Free
      P-Free
      Congratulations on 18 days, my friend! That's awesome! Keep up the great work! :)
      1. Beamer and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you! I appreciate your support.
        Jun 18, 2018
        Beamer and P-Free like this.
      3. P-Free
        P-Free
        You're welcome! :)
        Jun 18, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and db001 like this.
    10. Robbiebob
      Robbiebob
      Hay my friend from down south how's things with you??.. Hope your okay & keep fighting the good fight... Rob
      1. Beamer, Deleted Account and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Hi mate! All good down here in Melb (just a bit cold!). I’m good. I had a few struggles but I’m back on track and I’ve learnt a lot about myself and what’s important to me. How are you, mate?
        Jun 12, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and Robbiebob like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your pm free journey to a happier life my dear friend! :-)) Keep going now, you can go far, you know how to do it ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Enjoy the days buddy !
      1. max9292, Robbiebob and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer! I get such a boost from you encouragement. I’ve hit the hard time - 8 days seems to be difficult for me but I’m feeling strong and determined.
        Jun 7, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your path to freedom without pm in your life ! :-)) Keep adding the days dear friend, you can do this! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong ! Take good care of yourself !
      1. db001
        db001
        Thanks @Beamer. I appreciate it. I’m definitely staying strong but I’m also reaching out to people when I need help this time. Thanks for your support.
        Jun 5, 2018
    13. db001
      db001
      "Wisdom cannot be found in books or travel, in learning or philosophy; it is acquired by practice only." - James Allen
      1. vxlccm, Beamer and Hollow Reed like this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      My dear friend, big congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your path to a better life without pm ! :-)) Stay strong, enjoy every day to the fullest, and thank you for being an awesome friend ! :-)) Have a great weekend !
      1. Kcolrehs and db001 like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thanks, Beamer :) Thank you for your friendship. It’s difficult but worth it.
        May 18, 2018
        vxlccm, Kcolrehs and Beamer like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your beautiful journey without pm in your life! :-)) So good to see you're back on track, keep moving forward !:-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! Thank you for your awesome friendship and for always being here for me when i'm struggling !
      1. db001
        db001
        Right back at you @Beamer! Thank you for being there for me too. It makes a huge difference. I’m pushing through and resisting the urges.
        May 15, 2018
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK already on your journey without pm in your life! :-)) Good to see you got up asap and going strong again ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong ! Thank you for being an awesome friend !
      1. db001 likes this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Hi Beamer! Thanks for the encouragement. I’m going through similar withdrawals as I did the first time but this time I know what to expect. My motivation is high. Hope you are well too :)
        May 11, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
    17. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      It's good to see mate that you have picked yourself up and started again because you can lose only if you quit.
      The enemy has the sly habit of attacking when we let things go off loose. I hope you would set up a bigger number this time and get all you desire for. This beautiful life is worth fighting for. All the best!!
      1. db001 and Beamer like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you for your support. Yes, I let my guard down and the addiction was there waiting to pounce. I’m feeling very focused right now and I’m pushing through the urges.
        May 11, 2018
        vxlccm, Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, I'm very happy to see you on 5 DAYS already, you're doing great ! :-)) Go day by day, improve yourself and i'm sure you can do an even better streak here ! :-)) Keep persistent and never quit, you can do this ! Stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account, db001 and Kcolrehs like this.
      2. db001
        db001
        Thank you @Beamer! It’s been good to recommit to all the reasons I want to be free from PM. And knowing I have your support gives me extra strength to see it through.
        May 9, 2018
        vxlccm, Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, 220 DAYS on your pm free journey to a happier and better life, big congratulations ! :-)) I hope you're doing well out there dear friend, please show yourself here soon,we're always here for you, don't forget! Stay positive my friend, and never quit ! All my best!
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i hope you're doing fine out there... I miss you here buddy, please show yourself soon ok ? Congratulations on reaching 215 DAYS on your pm free journey! :-)) Stay positive, never quit, and stay very strong !
      1. Deleted Account and Kcolrehs like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1976 (Age: 47)

Signature

"Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power." - James Allen
    [​IMG]