1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
dream1990
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1990 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

dream1990

Fapstronaut, Male, 34

not really proud, really tired Jul 15, 2018

1. Beamer
      Beamer
      I'm sorry you don't show here anymore my friend, i wish you all the best and keep working on your future, you deserve to be happy... We'll be here for you when you return, never quit fighting the pmo crap my friend, never... All my best !
      1. Deleted Account and Charlesmad like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your beautiful journey towards a better and more fulfilling life! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! Stay well out there dear friend, we miss you !
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your beautiful journey towards a better life!:-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! We're here for you buddy, never quit ! All my best to you ...
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your path to freedom from pmo dear friend! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Stay well out there my friend, we're here for you !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong! I hope you're doing well out there my friend... We're here for you, never give up !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, i'm kinda worried about you, please show yourself here soon... I hope you're doing ok out there.... Know we're here for you my friend, congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your journey to a happier life without pmo. Stay positive, and stay strong, all my best buddy !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful pmo free journey my friend! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) You got this! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! All my best dear friend !
      1. Foxislander likes this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello buddy, congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS free from pmo on your way to a better life ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! We miss you here, show yourself soonhere ... All my best ...
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i see you're already back on 3 DAYS without pmo, keep going now, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! Show yourself here soon my friend, we miss you ... All my very best to you ...
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, congratulations on being already 14 DAYS without pmo in your life! :-)) Keep moving forward buddy, show yourself soon here, we miss you ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your path to freedom without pmo! :-)) Keep adding the days buddy, i know you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay dedicated, and stay strong ! Show yourself here soon , we miss you ! All my best...
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your path to freedom from pmo and on your way to a better life ! :-)) Keep going now! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Always here for you dear friend !
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      5 DAYS on your path to a better life dear friend, congratulations ! :-)) Keep going buddy, i know you can do this ! :-)) We're here fo you! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, congratulations on your 3 DAYS journey to a happier life without pmo! :-)) You started well, now keep adding the days 1 by 1, we're here for you ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    15. dream1990
      dream1990
      not really proud, really tired
      1. Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your beautiful journey to a better life without pmo! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! I hope you're doing alright out there buddy, pleae show yourself here soon... All my very best to you ...
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your freeing journey away from pmo! :-)) I hope you're doing ok out there, buddy, let us know how you're doing ok ? All my best, please stay positive, and stay strong !
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your pmo free journey! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong buddy, i hope you're ok out there, never give up ! Stay strong !
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      5 DAYS already on your journey to a better life and a more fulfilling future dear friend, big congratulations ! :-)) Let us know how you're doing buddy, we miss you here... Stay positive now, and no matter what: stay strong!
      1. Deleted Account and dream1990 like this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, great to see you back on 3 DAYS already, keep moving forward now ! You can do this ! Show yourself here soon! All my very best buddy, we're here for you !...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1990 (Age: 34)

Signature

[​IMG]