1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Randox
    Randox
    Very well said , unfortunately that's true. Fortunately we can get up and enjoy the sweet water and tender flesh inside and it's never too late! So glad you passed the first days mate looking forward to see you in a very big streak!
    Jul 13, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Agreed brother! That's a nice perspective. Saw your reply now. How are things going?
    Jul 15, 2018
    spaces, Deleted Account and Randox like this.
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Things go amazing thanks, how about you?
    Jul 15, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Damn you are going to finish 30 days. Congrats in advance. I want 100 at least this time. Only then I would be impressed ;) just kidding.
    I am doing good. Have to be cautious for first 2 weeks. But I am sure I would catch up :)
    Jul 15, 2018
    spaces, Deleted Account and Randox like this.
  5. Randox
    Randox
    Haha thanks alot, I wanna 5 digits at least actually, life is so so much better without PMO, I wish I discovered its danger a while ago but it is Ok. Glad about your progress things will be great during the 2nd week and after. Stay vigilant friend :)
    Jul 15, 2018
  6. Randox
    Randox
    Always keep this in mind;
    It's very difficult but it's worth it that's why successful people are very few.
    Jul 15, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Completely agreed with you brother. This is for my health, longevity and success :)
    #ToOurInfiiteStreak
    Jul 16, 2018