1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by N0M0RENasty

1. View previous comments
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Four feathers (again, heath ledger version)
    The snow walker (barry pepper)
    The last samurai (Tom cruise)
    The greatest showman (if you like musicals)
    The prestige (hugh jackman and christian bale)

I could go on all day, but thats good for now.
    Jul 28, 2018
  3. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I LOVE The Last Samurai. I don't really like musicals, not to be rude to you or anything. I must see The Prestige soon. Yeah I'll see those other war epic films hopefully soon.
    Jul 28, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, the last samurai was great. Prestige is awesome too, definitely check it out.
    Jul 28, 2018
  5. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I will. I wanna see the Prestige especially because it's directed by Christopher Nolan.
    Jul 28, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh boy, could I forget? The Patriot, The Last of the Mohicans, The Thin Red Line, Saving Private Ryan, Looney Tunes Back in Action, Flags of our Fathers, Spiderman.
    Jul 28, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *how could i
    Jul 28, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes the Brenden Frasier Mummy movies.
    Jul 28, 2018
    spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The patriot and saving private ryan are especially good.
    Jul 28, 2018
  10. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    You seem to like a lot of war epic films. Nice. Ahhh Looney Tunes Back in Action. Where is Brendan Fraser nowadays?
    Jul 28, 2018
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm very excited for Furya and Sherlock Holmes 3. Also Thief.
    Jul 28, 2018
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He's been chilling at the fountain of youth.
    Jul 28, 2018
  13. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    So there IS gonna be a Sherlock Holmes 3. Man, I need to see the first two before the 3rd one is released. Looks like RDJr's Tony Stark IS gonna die in Avengers 4. Never heard of Furya and Theif though.
    Jul 28, 2018
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    People are too mainstream nowadays. Following the herd. I haven't watched the Avengers/New Star Wars/ New Spider Man/ Black Panther, all that. The trailers seem pretentious.
    Jul 28, 2018
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Black panther sucked in my opinion and the new star wars are lacking, but avengers and spiderman were really good. Especially the avengers.
    Jul 28, 2018
  16. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I wouldn't consider myself mainstream. I'm a huge MCU fan. I find Black Panther and Spiderman: Homecoming overrated. Those two were average. In my opinion, Webb's Spiderman 1 and 2 were better than Homecoming. I hate Star Wars ever since Disney got their hands on it. Star Wars has been dead ever since.
    Jul 28, 2018
  17. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Seeing Episode 7 pissed me off honestly. I agree, the trailers seem pretentious for all but for the Avengers films. Infinity War was amazing and was adequately hyped.
    Jul 28, 2018
  18. Deleted Account
  19. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    @What I Do That Defines Me, I completely agree with you man. All with except the new Spiderman being really good though. I don't know if anyone else felt this way, but when I saw Black Panther, it felt like I was seeing Disney movie and not a Marvel movie.
    Jul 28, 2018
  20. N0M0RENasty
    Jul 28, 2018
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I loved the Star Wars prequels. Know why people hate em? I'll give you a clue. "It's cool to smoke".
    Jul 28, 2018
  22. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Hmm. I honestly don't understand what you mean by that clue. I don't love the Star Wars prequels except for Episode 2, but they were better than Disney's Star Wars films.
    Jul 28, 2018
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I completely agree. People hate on the prequels, but they were my favorite in the series. There were plenty of epic lightsaber battles, i like obi wan a lot, liam neesons character was cool also, and the plots were pretty good.
    Jul 28, 2018
  24. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think the clue means people get brain washed by the masses.
    Jul 28, 2018
  25. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Yeah Qui Gon Jinn was cool. I hope Disney makes an Obi Wan: A Star Wars Story film.
    Jul 28, 2018
  26. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So do i.
    Jul 28, 2018
  27. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jul 28, 2018
  28. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I only watch Disney's MCU films. I don't watch their Pixar, animated, motion picture adaptions, and Star Wars films, because they all have been sucking recently.
    Jul 28, 2018
  29. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm trying to act like I'm in know. But I haven't watched a movie in a long time. On purpose of course. I am not only disillusioned with society, but all it has to offer now days. All entertainment is going down the drain ( in my personal opinion).
    Jul 28, 2018
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why does nobody on NoFap like video games?
    Jul 28, 2018
  31. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I like video games. Im playing one right now actually.
    Jul 28, 2018
  32. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What game?
    Jul 28, 2018
  33. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    What do you mean? I like video games. I haven't played any in a month though. I have a PS4, PS3, and a Wii. I mostly play on my PS4 and sometimes my PS3. The last game I played was Far Cry 5.
    Jul 28, 2018
  34. Cyrus the Bleak
    Cyrus the Bleak
    Last of the Mohicans is great too. And I liked Dark Knight, but I'm always going to consider Michael Keaton to be Batman.. I might be a bit older than you guys
    Jul 28, 2018
  35. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I know I'm gonna face some heat for this. I think Christian Bale was the best Bruce Wayne. I think Ben Affleck was the best Batman. I say that Ben is specifically because his Batman fought faster and much more like in the comics and in the Batman: Arkham video game series, which is why I loved his Batman.
    Jul 28, 2018
  36. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    If you've seen The Accountant, you'll probably realize why Ben Affleck deserved the role of being Batman.
    Jul 28, 2018
  37. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @N0M0RENasty Have you seen Francis? Have you seen this man? *shows drawing of Francis*. Tell me where Francis is, or your gonna die.... in like... 5 minutes... Tell me where your boss is!
    Jul 28, 2018
  38. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I don't know what you're referring to, sorry. I'm totally lost.
    Jul 28, 2018
  39. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I agree, i think ben affleck is awesome as batman, but i think hes an awesome bruce wayne too. The problem is the plot and writing is bad, but with a good batman movie he would be great.
    Jul 28, 2018
  40. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    That's for sure. But unfortunately, Ben is out as Batman. I hope the new Batman isn't played by a bad actor.
    Jul 28, 2018
  41. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Actually, its not official yet they keep going back and forth on it. Ive been keeping tabs.
    Jul 29, 2018
  42. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're a lovely lady, but I'm saving myself for Francis.
    Jul 29, 2018
  43. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Daddy needs to express some rage.

[starts firing his guns]
    Jul 29, 2018
  44. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Deadpool hehehe
    Jul 29, 2018
  45. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    @What I Do That Defines Me They should just keep Ben as Batman really, even though Matt Reeves is teasing a Batman Year One styled movie.
    Jul 29, 2018
  46. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    @TheImperturbableOne Ohhh, it's from Deadpool. Never seen any of them. I don't think I even need to considering how it isn't part of the two main X-Men timelines and that Disney has officially won the bid over Fox's Marvel properties.
    Jul 29, 2018
  47. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, im so glad disney has the rights to xmen so they can hopefully do it righg
    Jul 29, 2018
  48. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Let's just hope they aren't brought into the MCU too late. Personally, I wouldn't want to see a new young Avengers team form before the X-men.
    Jul 29, 2018
  49. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, i agree. It would be cool to see them interact with each other.
    Jul 29, 2018
  50. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    I heard that some of the producers or something at Marvel Studios already have ideas set for Galactus and Silver Surfer. Y'know I hope the Avengers tower was sold to become the Oscorp Tower or Baxter Building.
    Jul 29, 2018
  51. N0M0RENasty
    N0M0RENasty
    Good night
    Jul 29, 2018