1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheGoldenEra

1. Urðr
    Urðr
    ありがとう、そちらもお体にお気をつけて ;)
    (you can set Japanese keyboard, let's learn Hiragana!)
    I'm in Kyoto and go to Kyoto University and its institute for mathematical sciences to take some modern math classes, it's really exciting for me :)
    Hey, how about learning Japanese to see watch anime in its original language, or going on a trip to Japan, in Akihabara and some anime-cultural cities? It may become a nice trip for you xd
    Aug 1, 2018
    Beamer and TheGoldenEra like this.
  2. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Wow you're going to uni already and your only 15?! You must be very smart mashallah (may god bless you). Tbh I've actually visited Japan before, I went to Tokyo and visited soooo many places including akihabara, Shinjuki, Mount Fuji and lots more. I really liked it out there. ;d
    Aug 1, 2018
    Beamer and Urðr like this.
  3. TheGoldenEra
    Aug 1, 2018
    Beamer and Urðr like this.
  4. Urðr
    Urðr
    wow, it should be an amazing trip (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡
    I heard that foreigners go on trips in long-term against most of Japanese people go on trips for a really short period of time.
    Aug 2, 2018
    Beamer and TheGoldenEra like this.
  5. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    I've already been lol 4 years ago I think it was. It was amazing. I've never actually been away from home for more than maybe 3 weeks so you could say I'm like the Japanese in that sense hehe :D
    Aug 2, 2018
    Urðr and Beamer like this.