1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Nick5717

1. RE:covery
    RE:covery
    How badly do you want to be happy? be strong and rationalise with yourself
    Oct 30, 2015
  2. fapequalsdeath
    fapequalsdeath
    Do you wanna be a miserable motherfapper? Because that's what surely will happen after you give in. Our brain does a very good job at tricking us to commit the next dopamine surge like it's a matter of life and death... but it's not. Don't be a slave to your biological instincts! Conquer them and live a fullfilling life.
    Oct 30, 2015
  3. Nick5717
    Nick5717
    Update: Workout+ice cold shower+tearful prayer+support from both RE:covery and fapequalsdeath= relapse prevention! Thanks a bunch guys!
    Oct 30, 2015
  4. fapequalsdeath
    fapequalsdeath
    dude you have double my personal record, keep at it ;) and i'll be sure to follow!
    Oct 30, 2015
  5. Nick5717
    Nick5717
    Thanks man, haha I really didn't want to give in because two days from now I will have passed my record of three weeks! If you need some help and support just let me know brother
    Oct 30, 2015
  6. Nick5717
    Nick5717
    I will say that the mind is very deceptive. I felt almost like I was out of my mind and could have cared less about coming just short of my record:(... you guys are awesome though man, thanx for the help!
    Oct 30, 2015