1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
vizsla
Last Activity:
Oct 15, 2015
Manage Groups:
health care

Share This Page

vizsla

Fapstronaut, from south carolina

vizsla was last seen:
Oct 15, 2015
    1. fapachino
      fapachino
      Hi mate, new to nofap but saw your username and was quite surprised how much we have in common.

My name is Dave, I live in Scotland, just outside Glasgow. I am 38, married (to a doctor) with 2 kids (boy at 2 years and girl at 3 days) and 3 vizslas. I'm a secondary school teacher and a christian although my faith is in a poor place and a lot of that has probably to do with pmo. I've tried to get off pmo for pretty much forever as I knew it wasn't great doing it as a Christian but just failed. Been really bad for my relationship with my wife and I've ended up on fluoxetine as I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety which is mental as I'm normally a totally capable guy who just gets things done. I think pmo has really contributed to the depression and anxiety and at 8 days off pmo I feel some benefit already and hopefully this will continue.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and see if you wanted to keep in touch to try to encourage each other.

Cheers mate.

Dave
  • About

health care