1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jimmy5555
Last Activity:
Jun 6, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 30, 1984 (Age: 39)

Share This Page

Jimmy5555

Fapstronaut, Male, 39

Fed up.. starting again Nov 17, 2018

Jimmy5555 was last seen:
Jun 6, 2022
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, happy 2019 ! :-)) Let's make this our best year ever buddy, together we're stronger ! You did an awesome streak before, you can do this again, believe in yourself ! All my best, stay positive, and stay strong !
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, sorry to see the setback, it's ok... Try to change the things that led you to slip buddy, we need to learn from every hickup on the road, and we can, we really can ! Keep trying to improve day after day, you can do an awesome streak again, we believe in you ! Stay positive, stay focused, and stay strong !
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, good to see you on track again ! :-)) Keep going buddy, day by day you will get there ! Let's go together, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    4. Jimmy5555
      Jimmy5555
      Fed up.. starting again
      1. Sammyforthewin
        Sammyforthewin
        That's right...Just start again to fight it!
        Nov 17, 2018
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello buddy, show yourself here soon, we miss you ! .... All my best, stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your journey to a happier life ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 11 DAYS on your path to freedom away from pmo buddy, well done ! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful journey away from pmo ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! Well done, keep moving forward now !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life! :-)) You can do this, keep persistent , never give up ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend!:-)) Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your freeing journey to a pmo free life !:-)) Stay positive, stay committed and vigilant, and stay strong !
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello buddy, sorry to see the reset... But it's fine, try to avoid your personal triggers, really avoid them and have a plan ready for when your urges appear again, because they will! Know why you are doing this, you can do this, you did it before, try to get that spirit back and move on my friend ! Stay strong now, it can be done !
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend !:-)) Big congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful journey ! :-)) Great job :-)) Stay positive, keep adding the days now, you got this ! :-)) Stay strong ! Enjoy the weekend !
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching the 5 DAYS milestone on your journey to be free from pmo and to a much happier and more fulfilling future! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend ! :-)) Congratulations on reaching the 3 DAYS milestone on your path to a pmo free life! :-)) Great start, keep going now, you can do this buddy ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your pmo free journey my friend !:-)) Great start, now keep flying high ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay vigilant, and stay strong !
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, keep moving forward now, you will do this ! I hope you're doing ok out there, we'll be here for you when you return! Focus on your goals my friend, you can do this ! Stay positive no matter what, and stay strong !
      1. Jimmy5555 likes this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, i hope you're alright,... Keep trying to overcome pmo my friend, you know it's worth it, just never quit ! All my best buddy ... stay strong !
      1. Jimmy5555 and SanctionedUser001 like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, i hope you're ok these days... Show yourself here soon, we miss you ... Keep moving forward, and please, never quit! All my best buddy !
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi there buddy, i hope you're doing ok out there! Just know we're here for you if you need anything, stay motivated, stay strong, you can do this !
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're doing ok out there and are sorting things out for yourself and your brighter future ! Never give up trying, you can overcome this! Love uorself, believe in yourself and just go for it ! All my best buddy, we're here for you !
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 30, 1984 (Age: 39)

Signature

[​IMG]