1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. OrangeJuice13
    OrangeJuice13
    Damn, I'm being overwhelmed by all this amazing support, and I love it. Thanks so much for your words mate. I've been pushing myself this new day to ensure to myself that I've lost nothing. If you ever need anything, I'm happy to help anyone - especially a guy who's taken the time out of their day to write on my very freaking profile, the moment he knows I'm feeling down. Damn it all but this place is amazing.
    Aug 26, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Always, bro. I know what it’s like to not get attention and support when you’re not feeling your greatest and you deserve all the best in the world. Your messages are incredibly insightful and helpful, and I find myself going through them a lot whenever I feel dispirited. I can’t thank you enough.
    Aug 27, 2018
    Win_for_life and OrangeJuice13 like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m sure I don’t need to tell you but you havent lost anything! All the victories and lessons you’ve learned from this streak, you get to keep them, and use them as a springboard to beat this thing for good. You’ve gotten this streak, I can assure you you’ll get it again. There’s a reason it’s a process, eh?
    Count on me for anything, mate.
    You’re doing great, I promise you.
    Aug 27, 2018
  4. OrangeJuice13
    OrangeJuice13
    fuckin love you bro
    Aug 27, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Love you too man. Bless you, damn it
    Aug 27, 2018