1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Haha if only this was reality.. People are blinded but we can't do much about that.. What we can do is change ourselves.. Cheers & keep going!!
    Aug 30, 2018
  2. Randox
    Randox
    Sad news that there're billions of people in this world, 90% are addicts to PMO. Only few millions from the addicts knew its harm and trying to quit. If I'm the employer I would hire that 1 year on Nofap. Fap is the major reasons of not passing job interviews as the first impression you give to the employer is the most important.
    Aug 30, 2018
  3. Randox
    Randox
    What do you expect when you meet him with decedent, ghostly, hollow look, eye bags, yellow complexion, lack of self-confidence.. Etc. People put it on lack of luck if they fail in an interview which is not.
    Aug 30, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I agree with you on this, our animal(carnal) doesnt comprehend the long term effects due to PMO which leads to our downfall.. We dont know what we've got, until its gone mate.. Our self esteem, confidence, health, spirituality, our morals goes to a toss for a few moments of pleasure.. We become a completely different being which we're never meant to be but now that we've understood,
    Aug 30, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    we should keep going & improving ourselves no matter how slow the process
    Aug 30, 2018
  6. Randox
    Randox
    Exactly my friend :)
    Aug 30, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Employer: Are you mad ? this is more likely scenario:/