Comments on Profile Post by Brain-Police

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This movie is about addiction & the downward spiral by it, its on my watchlist for quite sometime now..
    Aug 30, 2018
  2. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    A lot of people would recommend "Requiem for a Dream," to be blunt about it, it's too melodramatic and over the top. Trainspotting was more symbolic, raw and brutally honest. So yes, watch it! It's one of the best movies about addiction, I think everyone on here should watch it! It's a phenomenal movie
    Aug 30, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I loved the art & tragicness in Requiem for a dream.. With the direction & backgrown, it was quite intense.. Definitely would see this movie.. Candy is another movie where few moments of pleasure of Heroin destroys so many lives, you should watch it if you're interested..
    Aug 30, 2018
  4. Future role model
    Future role model
    I'm planning to watch "Requiem for a dream" for a while now, never heard of "Trainspotting", but will keep it in mind.
    Aug 30, 2018
    Brain-Police and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    @GokuTheWarrior Candy? Can't say I've heard of it, but I will check it out man, thank you!
    Aug 31, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Brain-Police its an Australian movie starring Heath Ledger & Abby Cornish !!
    Aug 31, 2018
  7. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    Oh really? Can't believe I haven't heard of it. Yeah I'll watch it and let ya know man
    Aug 31, 2018