Aug 31, 2018
  2. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    I'm in agreement with the fellas above!
    Aug 31, 2018
  3. What I Do That Defines Me
  4. AngelofDarkness
    AngelofDarkness
    Not a Marvel fan at all, but Psylocke is badass. Also purple is my favorite color.
    Sep 2, 2018
  5. What I Do That Defines Me
    What I Do That Defines Me
    Oh, i see. I'm kind of a nerd for marvel and DC lol.
    Sep 2, 2018
  6. AngelofDarkness
    AngelofDarkness
    I'm usually the first to defend DC in DC vs Marvel fanboy wars :P but don't worry, I'm mature enough to acknowledge that they both have equally worthy characters, it's just personal preferences :) as for cinematic universes, I think Marvel has definitely done a lot better than DC, even I can admit that.
    Sep 2, 2018
  7. What I Do That Defines Me
    I kind of like them both equally (obviously Batman is my favorite), but the thing is, i find there are a lot more likeable characters in marvel. The list goes on forever whereas DC only has a handful in my opinion. And yes the DC movies are a mess, aside from The Christopher Nolan trilogy (especially the first 2, the third is a little flawed)
    Sep 2, 2018
  8. What I Do That Defines Me
    The only decent dc movie was Wonder Woman and that was nearly ruined by the Greek God of War being a sophisticated white aristocrat with a mustache.
    Sep 2, 2018
  9. AngelofDarkness
    AngelofDarkness
    I actually thought Wonder Woman was extremely overrated. But maybe people just had such low expectations because of DC movies' bad reputation. And I agree, DC has generally better villains than heroes which makes it harder to identify with them as a reader.
    Sep 2, 2018
  10. AngelofDarkness
    AngelofDarkness
    But I think villains, people being bad or at least morally ambiguous, offers more interest, at least for me personally, although I can definitely see relatability as an issue there.
    Sep 2, 2018
  11. What I Do That Defines Me
    You're right Wonder Woman was overrated and it doesn't hold up against marvel movies, it just stands out in the dc universe because all the other ones kind of suck (although i do like Ben Affleck's Batman, i just think he needs his own series).
    Sep 2, 2018
  12. What I Do That Defines Me
    You're also right about the villains thing, especially with Batmans villains, they're sweet.
    Sep 2, 2018