1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CTRL + DEL

1. IndianStallion
    IndianStallion
    HI bhai! I want to learn various modes of meditation. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Also, I have not had a wet dream yet and it is day 45, do you think its normal?
    Sep 8, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey bhaiyo! @IndianStallion for meditation, check million thoughts by om swami. It's a great book to get started with meditation and know about its in-depth things from Indian monk.
    Check it here : https://amzn.to/2M50Ck1

And its okay to not have wet dreams. I know my friend @Randox here who didn't have for 59 days. You are surely taking care of your mental purity. All the best Bhai :)
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox, IndianStallion and CTRL + DEL like this.
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    I don't know all that much about meditation to be honest bro because I can calm and centre myself naturally (but please don't give up on the habit; my dad does it and it's worked wonders for him!)

As for wet dreams, their absence is nothing to worry about bro. Not at all! I pray every night i don't get them because i HATE them to be frank. It's the most confusing feeling in the world for me haha
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox and IndianStallion like this.
  4. IndianStallion
    IndianStallion
    Thanks bro! Is there any way that wet dreams can be avoided? I usually take cold showers 2 times a day. Sometimes even 3.
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox, spacecadet and CTRL + DEL like this.
  5. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    1. Pee before bed
    2. Cold showers ;)
    3. Don't drink water before bed
    4. Avoid fantasies
    5. Pray!
    Sep 8, 2018
  6. IndianStallion
    IndianStallion
    thanks bhai!
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox and CTRL + DEL like this.
  7. spacecadet
    spacecadet
    Don't sleep for too long. 6-7 hours would be enough.
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox, IndianStallion and CTRL + DEL like this.
  8. IndianStallion
    IndianStallion
    I am unable to sleep for more then 6-7 hours. Although my gym trainers says that I must sleep for 8 hours. But I hardly sleep more then 6
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox and spacecadet like this.
  9. spacecadet
    spacecadet
    Then you also should follow what others have said.
    Sep 8, 2018
  10. Randox
    Randox
    @IndianStallion Hey mate, add stretching exercises before bed especially hands touch feet exercise it may help you to reduce nocturnal emissions plus avoid fantasizing during the day :)
    Sep 8, 2018
    IndianStallion likes this.
  11. IndianStallion
    IndianStallion
    Thanks bro. I will do it :).
    Sep 8, 2018
    Randox likes this.