1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. Vherenz
    Vherenz
    I'll be stronger this time my friend. I can't go back and change the past but I definitely have the present moment in my control. Thanks for supporting me every time I fall. I've fallen again, help me get up one more time my friend. :(
    Sep 26, 2018
    Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Vherenz WE both fell down in a battle that doesn't mean we can't win the war.. Get back up, we'll gain more strength, be more mindful, gain more knowledge & fight this war again!! Cheers & good luck !!
    Sep 26, 2018
    Deleted Account, Beamer and Vherenz like this.
  3. Vherenz
    Vherenz
    Thanks my friend @GokuTheWarrior . Good luck to you too, We will be stronger this time. We got each other. Do you think we should go for the fusion this time? ;)
    Sep 26, 2018
    Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If Vegeta is suggesting for fusion then the enemy is quite strong ;) Sure man, we'll have to build our strength in hyperbolic time chamber 1st to face the enemy with fusion.. Cheers & good luck !!
    Sep 26, 2018
    Deleted Account, Beamer and Vherenz like this.
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    @Vherenz: Hey buddy, it's ok, you're already back up and running, keep going now! You can do this my friend, avoid the triggers and remember why you started this when things get though on you ! We're here with you, step by step, just stay positive, and stay strong !
    Sep 26, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.