1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pastoress

1. potato bop
    potato bop
    Thank you, that message was well appreciated and needed :). I’m actually dealing with enough anxiety where I’m scared to really do anything productive, and right now I’m on day 3 of my streak. If I think positive it will help, but I’m just so overwhelmed I’m an actual potato right now...
    Sep 27, 2018
    WanderTruth and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Pastoress
    Pastoress
    With the right tools and a little time and effort, potatoes are extremely versatile. You may want to add in a couple of extra ingredients, but the star of the end result is still the potato.
    Sep 28, 2018
  3. Pastoress
    Pastoress
    French fries. Hashbrowns. Mashed potatoes. Home fries. Potato chips. Scalloped potatoes. Au Gratin. Baked potato. Potato soup?
    Sep 28, 2018
  4. Pastoress
    Pastoress
    And let me tell you, I haven’t yet met a person who doesn’t like at least some version of a potato. You are absolutely worth the investment to transform your potato-y self. Someone or even many many of us someone’s are going to like you even more.
    Sep 28, 2018
  5. potato bop
    potato bop
    For Halloween I will be a potato, thank you haha
    Sep 28, 2018
  6. Pastoress
    Pastoress
    I hear Mr. Potato Head has great accessories
    Oct 1, 2018