1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I listen to a lot of podcasts. Specifically about music? Hmm.. all I can think of is two that talk about hip-hop.. The Joe Budden Podcast and the brilliant idiots.
    Oct 5, 2018
    Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  2. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    But I also like radio lab, serial (first season about Adnan Vs The State), Van Lathan’s The Red Pill, The Joe Rogan Experience and Now What? With Arian Foster.
    Oct 5, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, I listen to a number of podcasts but I was asking about music ones.
    Oct 6, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The Rolling Stones episode on...Baby Hit Me One More Time was interesting. They were talking about how nowadays such a song wouldn't be recorded. They also talked about how the writer of the song is Swedish and he didn't fully understand what the word hit meant. He offered the song originally to TLC and they refused to sing it becasue they thought it would encourage domestic abuse.
    Oct 6, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Song Exploder is another good one becasue the host interviews artists about how they recorded a song of theirs. It really shows the amount of work that goes into making a song. It's amazing it took Maggie Rogers two years to write the chorus of Alaska.
    Oct 6, 2018