Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ...What I've realized is that there may be sexual tension between AP brothers and partners but it's all a result of craving connection on a deep level. Eventually we realize that the deepest and most vulnerable level of connection is actually not mutual sexual arousal (and the playing of sexual games with each other)...
    Oct 7, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ...it's actually true communication of all of our depressions and anxieties, as well as our hopes and dreams, to the extent that we can release years and years of shame together and grow closer in a way that lifts us up in a powerful, life-changing and profound way. The kind of connection that makes you go to bed at night with a big goofy smile on your face. I hope this helps.
    Oct 7, 2018
  3. The_Common_Sinner
    The_Common_Sinner
    I've had those kinds of connections with people here online. I've met friends whom I thought would be there for me as well as I would be there for them. But even if we don't end up tempting each other through sexual tension, they still end up leaving because of my negativity and my other problems.
    Oct 8, 2018
  4. The_Common_Sinner
    The_Common_Sinner
    I suppose you could say that I get too much at some point. So maybe i should just leave everyone alone and deal with this myself..
    Oct 8, 2018
  5. The_Common_Sinner
    The_Common_Sinner
    But thank you for reaching out. I really appreciate it.
    Oct 8, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't isolate!! That always leads to relapse, no matter what. Messaging you now.
    Oct 8, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There is never too much connection. Perhaps you have hit a plateau where there is still something unresolved in your interactions with friends.
    Oct 8, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Maybe I have misinterpreted your message- There is definitely a place in recovery for some self-reflection and alone time! Just as long as it comes from a place of finding the peace required to do inner work, and is not coming from self-imposed banishment because of a negative self-image.
    Oct 8, 2018