1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___

1. spaces
    spaces
    sorry about how you feel bro . just hold on the rewards are greater ! looks like you need to keep yourself occupied with a hobby maybe ?.
    Oct 15, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, I don't know what happened in your past but what I do know is you're a much better person now!! You've abstained from PMO for 75 days which in itself is a beautiful appreciation of the life given to us a as a gift by the God !! Congrats for choosing to lead a good life!! May Lord Krishna guide you through the EPIC BHAGAVAD GITA !!
    Oct 15, 2018
  3. ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
    @GokuTheWarrior Thanks for the words of encouragement! I nearly gave up last night. But then i remembered all those times when i felt even worse after relapsing. Perhaps Lord Krishna's mercy is present in my life. Woke up this morning with a clear head. I'll prioritize the day and keep myself busy. The constant support from this community has fuelled my resolve once more. Thank you again brother!
    Oct 16, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oct 20, 2018