1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Caesar's Chariot

1. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Love that poem :)
    Oct 18, 2018
  2. Caesar's Chariot
    Caesar's Chariot
    Me too man, it was a particular favorite of my mother's. Glad you liked it. PS thanks for the follow.
    Oct 18, 2018
  3. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    Hello, how are you? :)
    Oct 20, 2018
  4. Caesar's Chariot
    Caesar's Chariot
    Not too bad man, not bad at all. Just trying to keep up with my alerts while listening to music at the same time (who says men can't multitask haha). How are you doing my brother?
    Oct 20, 2018
  5. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    Doing good brother. Listening to Michael Jackson on Spotify. Heck ya. I miss this guy. He was one of the most popular guys all around. And he had it all. Women, kids, money, mansion, etc. Too bad that all went to waste when you do not have Jesus Christ in your heart.
    Oct 21, 2018
  6. Caesar's Chariot
    Caesar's Chariot
    Yeah man, great taste in music BTW. What's your favorite album of his? I'm partial to Bad and Dangerous. History ain't bad either.
    Oct 21, 2018
  7. Meditation Monk
    Meditation Monk
    Thriller. With the jacket. Fuck yeah, I love that album. I just did a relapse last night and I gave in after my withdrawal symptoms were gone. But I will not restart my streak, I will leave it like it is just something as a motivational symbol to keep me going in the end.
    Oct 21, 2018
  8. Caesar's Chariot
    Caesar's Chariot
    Fuck yeah dude, it's all about the jacket! If you're positive enough to restart your streak then best of luck my dude☺
    Oct 21, 2018