1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheGoldenEra

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Get busy living or get busy dying.. Nice one mate, congrats on 70 days. How's your journey going in real life?
    Oct 24, 2018
    The Ultimate and TheGoldenEra like this.
  2. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Fucking shit. That's just me being honest. Like maybe things improved with girls and trust. But I'm at a point where even if they did. I don't give a fuck. XD sorry man. It's the harsh reality, we just hide from using pmo. One thing I can say tho, is I'm more of a man. I've got the balls to stand up to fucking anyone now, and I don't give a single fuckk.
    Oct 24, 2018
  3. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Sorry for swearing so much. But it is, just an accurate representation of how I feel XD
    Oct 24, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah I can understand mate! How your energy is boiling up to a point where you dont give no shit about this goddamn world !! Its okay, that's part of growing up! Continue to better yourself, things will fall in the right place! Good to hear you're not taking any shit from no one!! Become the man you want to be but don't hurt anyone who has trusted you! Those who try to take advantage, stand up against them!
    Oct 25, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cheers & keep going, I don't mind swearing, I've grown up watching Al Pacino & De Niro swearing the fuck in every sentence ;)
    Oct 25, 2018
  6. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Its been like this for a while now XD everything is practically broken. But all we can do is try and hold the pieces together. Thank you for understanding mate, there's always a few on here that do XD
    Oct 25, 2018
  7. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    If anyone can remember this deleted accounts name I would be most grateful. It seems to have slipped my mind, and he's definitely not someone I wanna forget
    Nov 4, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think it might be Goku the warrior, but i'm not sure. If it is, he's back. Is that you @GSW9
    Nov 8, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes I'm Goku mate!! Cheers!!
    Nov 8, 2018