1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TakingControlPMO

1. les_625
    les_625
    Doing alright man. How are you? Still going strong. Super stressed/exhausted/sleep-deprived because of school but still doing okay. Gf of 7 months might break up with me tomorrow though. No strong urges though. Feel hopeful. Definitely feel kind of emotionally empty, but I’m sure that’s the stress and medication.
    Nov 28, 2018
    spaces likes this.
  2. TakingControlPMO
    TakingControlPMO
    I'm sorry to hear that man. Glad to hear you're staying strong though. What are you studying?

I'm doing alright. I just signed up on nofap a few days ago and it's helping me get my head in the right place. I feel more motivated to stay clean than I have in awhile.

Anyway, hope you're feeling more rested today. Catch you later.
    Nov 29, 2018
  3. les_625
    les_625
    It’s all good man. I am hopeful and I think things will be okay. I am studying Exercise Science and Psychology. Hoping to do something in neuroscience. Glad to hear that! I hope you are going strong and feeling good about your decision to rid this out of your life. It really sucks the life out of you. I am doing better, thanks so much. Hope you have had a good day!
    Nov 29, 2018
  4. TakingControlPMO
    TakingControlPMO
    Cool degree man! I actually graduated with a B.S. in Pscyh, and I love barbell training! Neuroscience is cool too. Do you know the author and neurobiologist Robert Sapolsky? Right now I'm reading his new book Behave. And thanks for the encouragement. Today's day 14 for me, which is the longest I've been clean for awhile and I'm feeling pretty good. Hope you're doing good, man. Take care!
    Dec 3, 2018
    les_625 likes this.
  5. les_625
    les_625
    For sure. That is cool! I don't know him, I will look him up. I am so glad to hear that, that is very encouraging friend. Keep up the good work. I am almost done with school, so I am doing fine. You too!
    Dec 4, 2018
    TakingControlPMO likes this.
  6. les_625
    les_625
    How are you doing?
    Jan 1, 2019