1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by LEPAGE

1. LEPAGE
    LEPAGE
    Give the gift of knowing your great great great great uncle shoveled shit in Brighton.
    Nov 30, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This made me chuckle mate hahaha :P
    Nov 30, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hahaha XD
    Nov 30, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    LOL - Give you relatives a DNA kit to mail off. Swap out the envelope for one with your PO Box on it. Swab your dog's inner cheek and then mail back in the original envelope. Now that will cause a stir in the family tree!
    Nov 30, 2018
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    they have a underground secret cloning facility ,afte cloning you they come to your place at night,kidnap the real you an make the swap with a genetically dna altered clone of you
    Dec 1, 2018
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    i know this because iam a clone
    Dec 1, 2018
  7. LEPAGE
    LEPAGE
    I would never do one of these tests. You just know that they will be selling the DNA data to someone. Maybe not clones, but something. Who gives a shit who your great great great great grandad was. Are all these people hoping they are long lost princes?
    Dec 1, 2018
  8. Khufu
    Khufu
    im jus kidding am i tripping you out im tripping myself out lol
    Dec 1, 2018
  9. Khufu
    Khufu
    i get paranoid just lending my car out,
    Dec 1, 2018
  10. LEPAGE
    LEPAGE
    The only positive thing I can say is that it may keeps some people preoccupied who otherwise would fall prey to ISIS recruiters online.
    Dec 1, 2018
  11. LEPAGE
    LEPAGE
    There is one company out there that has my right thumb print, and it scares the shit out of me. Never again.
    Dec 1, 2018
  12. Khufu
    Khufu
    those high tech smart phones an stuff have the finger print for the password now dont they, thats nuts
    Dec 1, 2018