1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Pottercool
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 9, 1994 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Pottercool

Fapstronaut, Male, 29

Starting the fight again. Oct 8, 2015

Pottercool was last seen:
Apr 10, 2016
    1. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Welcome to Heirs of the Sun, Soldier. Enlisting is easy, earning a rank is not. We take care of our own around here. Don’t be shy, the Souls want to see you on the member wall, our barracks. This group requires participation, so stay active. Read the Heirs Oath on our announcement page. We are together in this.
    2. Pottercool
      Pottercool
      Starting the fight again.
      1. Calm likes this.
    3. Pottercool
      Pottercool
      Relapsed god i hate myself.....9 days dats my best great....feel like shit....
      1. max marcus
        max marcus
        That is not bad man. Don't beat yourself up. Recollect your energy and will. And start again with more power! Reaching 9 days means just one more day to day 10, 2 days to 11, 3 days to 12. That is achievable isn't it?
        Aug 13, 2015
      2. Nicolás the Stoic
        Nicolás the Stoic
        At least you now know that you don't want to feel like that again. So start again the challenge and this time endure!
        Aug 13, 2015
      3. Pottercool
        Pottercool
        Tanx alot guys started my second challenge determined to finish it this time..
        Aug 13, 2015
    4. Pottercool
      Pottercool
      Do not fear the darkness my friends bcoz dat is wer the fiercest warriors are made.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1994 (Age: 29)