1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The Ultimate

1. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Back when I was a kid I LOVED cars. I'm more...nothing now I guess xD. Hmm the last car release I was fascinated by was the Bugatti Divo. I mean I saw the chiron and was like dayuuuum but the Divo i still can't decide xD. What's your favourite car?
    Dec 10, 2018
  2. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Oh great!... So not only you're a car guy, you're updated, too! Cause I did't know about Divo! Haha lol
    And...IMHO each car has its own story, and glory days!
    Dec 11, 2018
  3. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Legendary BMW M3 GTR, Toyota Supra, Mazda RX7, Nissa Skyline GTR, Mercedes CLR Mclaren, Dodge Viper etc...
    Dec 11, 2018
  4. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    And about Divo... It's cool but not as original IMHO. It's kinda Lambo'ish!
    Dec 11, 2018
  5. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    By the way did you know that I was actually a car designer when I was teen? Lolol!
    Dec 11, 2018
  6. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Car designe? That's mad! Did you design anything cool? BTW that's a lot of cars u like xD do you like motorbikes too?
    Dec 11, 2018
  7. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Hehe ;D yeah that's cool designing cars! I loved it! But didn't continue... I've almost forgot designing... But don't worry, I'm not regretting my choice!
    Dec 11, 2018
  8. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    And as for bikes...well,...em...I really love to ride bikes but I'm not really into bikes! Seems like you love bikes don't you!
    Dec 11, 2018
  9. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Yeaaaaah I kinda don't like bikes much. Don't like much at all if I'm honest, even girls lol. So what are you know, and what made you change your mind? You don't have to reply here if ur uncomfy with sayin
    Dec 11, 2018
  10. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    But my future isnt lookin great so ;)
    Dec 11, 2018
  11. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Utter bullshit. "I don't like girls" man what was going through my head when I wrote this xD
    May 24, 2019
    The Ultimate likes this.
  12. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Oh man o man! I'm an electrical engineer now! Acoustics is my favorite and I design and build cool speakers from time to time! My next project'll be the coolest boombox!
    May 25, 2019
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  13. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Oh man my English used to be so embarrassing back in 2018! How've you been doing in this time?
    May 25, 2019
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  14. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    I'm alright man, still directionless tryna make something with my life lol. Btw ur English wasn't too bad back then ;) buts it's improved a lot, good job mate^^
    May 25, 2019
    The Ultimate likes this.
  15. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    If you want a good mentor on how to succeed in life, follow Jordan Peterson on Youtube. He's a true genius and has guided hundreds of thousands, if not millions.
    May 25, 2019
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  16. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    May 25, 2019
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  17. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    I'll have a listen today. Cheers!
    May 25, 2019
    The Ultimate likes this.
  18. The Ultimate