1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by spacecadet

1. Taqwa1
    Taqwa1
    K9 web protector is one you should really have. Write a random code so that you'll not remember it. But you should try to minimize your time behind the screen. Books do wonders.
    Dec 26, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    With the ones I’ve tried it seems like reddit and things like that always still get through. :( I’ve never used one for myself but more for my son. I don’t want him to ever have to go through this.
    Dec 26, 2018
  3. Taqwa1
    Taqwa1
    What i also would advise is to have a site-blocker. I blocked sites like twitter and reddit. Because from personal experiences these two are doing more harm than good. Keep thriving!
    Dec 26, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I wasn’t aware of site blockers. Does it block the whole house? I’ll check it out. Thanks.
    Dec 26, 2018
  5. spacecadet
    spacecadet
    kurupira web filter seems to be the good one. I'm gonna start using it.
    Dec 26, 2018
  6. Beamer
    Beamer
    @spacecadet : It's good of you to take action to avoid triggers like p sites and other crap. Keep moving forward buddy, you can win this ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! All my best !
    Jan 23, 2019