1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Prodigal Warrior

1. Prodigal Warrior
    Prodigal Warrior
    Had a horrible start to the new year, ate a ton of crap and I fapped 5 times in one day. I need to get back on track! I WILL FIGHT!!!
    Jan 3, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That’s the spirit! Sometimes we have to fall hard before we start fighting back. :)
    Jan 3, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    First of all, congrats on fapping 5 freaking times in one day. Not all can do that haha.
    Jan 4, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Note down what lead to relapse in your past month and cut that. Or else you are never going to progress.
    Jan 4, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Back on track already. Just stay with the program. You can do it. For yourself and for her.
    Jan 4, 2019
  6. Prodigal Warrior
    Prodigal Warrior
    Sadly my problem is, I don't really have any triggers for relapse anymore... It just, happens randomly, I just get urges constantly, like just my dick getting a bit hard and erecting is like GOTTA GO DO IT! I don't even have to be aroused by anything.
    Jan 4, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well.. if you want to get hold of your life, ya gotta get hold of this addiction, All the best!
    Jan 4, 2019
  8. Prodigal Warrior
    Prodigal Warrior
    Will do, thanks. I've been struggling for about 8 or 9 years, hasn't gotten better. Almost a daily thing. I plan on kicking this thing in the rear.
    Jan 4, 2019