1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ElCambioWithin

1. ElCambioWithin
    ElCambioWithin
    Because at 3~5 days mark, things start to becoming a challenge right, and I noticed the way I quit drinking soda, was to replace it with something else that gave the same taste but healthier (Fruits)
    Jan 10, 2019
  2. ElCambioWithin
    ElCambioWithin
    So now to go on a quest in the Success Stories section, see what kind of activity is equavelant to PMO that I can use as a positive replacement. Any ideas is always appreciate it. Things I already do is meditation/yoga/drawing etc.
    Jan 10, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Excercising helps replace PMO. Why? It releases the same chemicals as O. Strange is it. But I punch bag, listen to music, amd most recently start walking.
    Jan 10, 2019
  4. ElCambioWithin
    ElCambioWithin
    @Loveless-J.R.A Will have to see what other activity there is instead of exercising heavily. I noticed I start and stop with it, because I get tired of it, in comparison to yoga that is more relaxed in a way.

Did try running to in the past, but that too didn't work out well.
    Jan 10, 2019
  5. ElCambioWithin
    ElCambioWithin
    Perhaps I can try increasing the amount of time I spend on drawing/design/3d/playing guitar and do normal house work load and see what kind of effect that does to me.

And as the craft skill increase, so does the interest to create more, since you can do more? Yeah I think will give that a shot for 21 Days, and report my experience.
    Jan 10, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lovely. Go for it lad.
    Jan 10, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.