1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If he IS supposed to be creepy, this is really interesting. But if hes supposed to be the sexy lead male or something, then idk, man...
    Jan 10, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Okay, it seems like hes supposed to be a creep. Lol in that case, this is really interesting! I was getting concerned at first, like wtf is wrong with this guy??
    Jan 10, 2019
  3. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Yup, typical “nice guy” that’s deliusinal. Him and “Peach” are creeps obsessed with beck lool
    Jan 11, 2019
  4. kropo82
    kropo82
    Ah, YOU is a show! @Castielle I thought you were telling Lazarus that you'd just started watching him and couldn't decide if he was creepy or not. Doh!
    Jan 14, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hahaha that's hilarious
    Jan 14, 2019
  6. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    @kropo82 lmaooo, omg I hope those who liked this post also understood that this is a show
    Jan 14, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Bahaha I'm reading this again and it sounds so bad if you dont know it's a show. But in other news, I just watched the last episode. I wasnt crazy about the ending though :/
    Jan 14, 2019
  8. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I also didn’t like the ending. What are your thoughts on beck? So many fans on reddit seem to bash her and defend joe which is pretty odd..
    Jan 14, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Defending Joe is certainly odd, but I didnt really like Beck either. I thought she was kind of annoying and not that great of a person. I actually kind of liked her best in that last episode, because she stood up for herself well.
    Jan 14, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lol i figured it was a show, but it wouldve looked pretty weird if i didnt :P
    Jan 26, 2019