1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by LoyalKnight

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep your guard up.
    Jan 11, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No matter how hard it feels.
    Jan 11, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Be ready for the hard fight lad. Its time like that PM strikes hard.
    Jan 11, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Stay strong. And how's your nutrition?
    Jan 11, 2019
  5. Hros
    Hros
    Stay strong! You can do it!
    Jan 11, 2019
  6. LoyalKnight
    LoyalKnight
    Thank you all! My nutrition could be really better if truth be told, but it is not that bad. Well, in the past I was a true gym beast, but since the recent months, I rarely visit it anymore. No gym = sluggish nutrition for me.
    Jan 11, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I mean, nutrition in the sense that are you getting proper micronutrients etc. From a health and longevity perspective, and not from bodybuilding one. Cause sickness like feeling may be signs of some deficiency and not optimal functioning caused by that. Hope you get my point.
    Jan 11, 2019
  8. LoyalKnight
    LoyalKnight
    Oh, yes I get it. Actually I think that I'm quite sure that I'm not getting proper micronutrients from a health perspective. I'm not eating very much, but I'm not eating clean either.
    Jan 11, 2019
  9. LoyalKnight
    LoyalKnight
    Well I'm quite sure that the fatigued feeling and the illness are caused by my recent relapses. I never have something like that on longer streaks... :(
    Jan 11, 2019