1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bhara

1. Bhara
    Bhara
    Not only did I relapse but that girl I always talk about, met with me on my visit to the temple today.
    Jan 21, 2019
  2. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    That's fine bro. When you get urges again, read this post and remember how u felt.

Rise above this :)
    Jan 21, 2019
  3. Bhara
    Bhara
    I tried to ignore her like pretty much all u told me to but I couldn't resist and I just went ahead and talked to her...
    Jan 21, 2019
  4. Bhara
    Bhara
    I feel so ashamed of myself and regret my actions
    Jan 21, 2019
  5. Bhara
    Bhara
    I'm really really sorry guys: -((, this is embarrassing... Tbh I feel like crying now
    Jan 21, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    All good, my man. Don’t even dwell on it. It does nothing. Let’s get up and go again. Every strike just brings you closer to the next homerun. ;)
    Jan 21, 2019
  7. Bhara
    Bhara
    Jan 21, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Get a good sleep. Everything will be fine tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is a new day.
    Jan 21, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't have any idea about which girl you talking about. But if you really care about her that much, give up this pmo. Now. Simple.
    Jan 21, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    "Make love your greatest weapon and none can defend against its force." All the best! =)
    Jan 22, 2019
  11. Bhara
    Bhara
    Jan 22, 2019