1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bhara

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That won't help, buddy..don't give up and stay here amongst these encouraging buddies of yours.
    Jan 23, 2019
  2. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hey my friend, you're not gonna conquer this addiction by giving up imho... It's your choice ofcourse dear friend, but i really would advice you to think again before taking such a drastic decision... Together we all stand a better chance to overcome this... Will it be easy ? No, but it will be worth it! Believe in yourself my friend, we're here for you, come on ! Stay strong !
    Jan 23, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Then you better make it to 10 days, because quitting isnt an option. You got this man, just remember that in the end it always comes down to you. Urges cant ruin a streak unless you let them :)
    Jan 23, 2019
  4. Bhara
    Bhara
    Well I've just made this as a hard mode challenge. I don't wanna leave this society, so I'm putting it against my streak! Didn't mean to offend anyone or create a wrong impression
    Jan 28, 2019