1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Never_Return_There

1. Radtwoface
    Radtwoface
    Really? Is it work!?
    Dec 26, 2015
  2. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Well, as far as i've observed, yes until now. But there are some wet dreams that just can't be prevented, so you may do it, but it won't happen everytime, but in the cases where you are half conscious and kinda know what happens, doing this helps, i have done it the last 4 nights, and i thought i would have a WD each one of them, but i woke up dry and didn't have it.
    Dec 26, 2015
  3. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Another way to prevent them is when you know you get sexual in your dream, JUST WAKE UP IMMEDIATELY. This saves you. The point is to realize that you can wake up and you don't have to continue dreaming.
    Dec 26, 2015
  4. Radtwoface
    Radtwoface
    Wow! You're such a Great legion :D
    Btw captain i reset my counter :/
    I hope one day I can be brave and strong as you are!
    Dec 26, 2015
  5. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Alright, but strive as hard as you can to not reset it anymore ! ;D The last night i had heavy urges and still thought i would get a WD but when i woke up this morning, i still was dry ! :D And i have very big libido right now, i must decrease it somehow.
    Dec 27, 2015