1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Thanks buddy for being so thoughtful and caring. Yeah i used to have a strong presence here when I was going strong but after I relapsed after 520 days, I was badly hit mentally. That's the reason of silence, maybe shame. But this message of yours has given me strength knowing there are still people who remember me. This could be my ignition to get back up again. Thanks again.
    Feb 15, 2019
    vxlccm likes this.
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    I struggled a lot in my 20's. I have nothing but respect for all your efforts. Eventually, I got married and I always wished I would have tried harder to beat this thing before that. You will find your dreams as well. Keep trying and all good things will come your way.
    Feb 15, 2019
    TheRevenant likes this.
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Thanks @vxlccm your words are really heart-warming and motivating. I feel more positive about future when I read your words. All this positivity you're spreading will definitely make huge changes in people's lives and yours as well.
    Feb 16, 2019
    vxlccm likes this.
  4. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    And also thanks for the barrage of likes.
    Feb 16, 2019
    vxlccm likes this.