1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tafi

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    The past isn't as nice and dandy as it seems in documentaries. And the future is as uncertain as ever.

Appreciate the present because you have been adapting under these very circumstances since birth.
    Feb 22, 2019
  2. Tafi
    Tafi
    I know the past wasn't the ideal era but it was much better than today ,life today is very hard and complicated and we made it be like this ,and in the past it wasn't that hard ,even from 200 years life was much better than now
    Feb 23, 2019
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Yes.
    Getting the plague sounds hella wonderful, yeah?
    Or getting a sword run through you?
    Or living without electricity?
    Or no sanitation and waste disposal?

Those don't sound like ideal conditions to me. I'd rather live now and learn self-control.
    Feb 23, 2019
  4. Tafi
    Tafi
    Allah created everyone of us has him own way of thinking and has him own opinion.I hope you get what I mean to say.And don't talk in this offensive way ,okay?
    Feb 24, 2019
  5. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Why are you bringing God into this..?

But going by your assertion, Didn't he create you in this time as well? Why are you complaining now?

And i wasn't being offensive. I was stating facts. Google up the Bubonic Plague and see what you're safe from today.
    Feb 24, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    You are born in the perfect place and time for your development, you get exactly what is needed for your progress,yes its contradictive most of the times , but positive thinking will glide all bumps
    Feb 24, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well it's Allah only who decided you to put you in this timeline.
    God always thinks twice about their children before sending them to this mortal earth.
    Won't they.
    Jun 22, 2019