1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImpureHuman

1. letter
    letter
    Any friends you can stay with? Maybe have someone come hang out with you?
    Feb 23, 2019
  2. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    Ya, I'm planning to stay at my friend's place.
    Feb 23, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ugh...the true test of strength begins!
    Feb 23, 2019
  4. Jefe Rojo
    Jefe Rojo
    You will conquer my friend. Stay productive, exercise, be mindful, meditate, plan out your day and follow the plan, and check in here often so we can give you encouragement and support!
    Feb 23, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    When you look at your keyboard and the letters on the keys, just think of your 'ol chum @letter here ;)
    Feb 23, 2019
  6. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    Thanks, guys. Your advices are most valuable... Threats minimized, for now, and I'm closely watching my thoughts..
    Feb 23, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You got this, you can stay strong and resist. When the week is over you will feel so happy and confident for not giving in :)
    Feb 27, 2019
  8. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    Thank everyone for the support, I passed .." the true test of strength" @Tiger uppercut @letter @Newgirl @Jefe Rojo
    Now with family, Safe place now with minimum threats.
    Feb 27, 2019
    Tafi, Jefe Rojo, letter and 3 others like this.
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Great to hear! Way to go, man :)
    Feb 27, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So happy to know you survived. The more you say "NO" to temptation the stronger you become
    Feb 27, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    I knew you had the heart in you to make it through this @11square ;)

Look at how you came through!! Look at what it means!! There’s so much hope for you my friend. I see so many good things waiting for you, so just keep on walking this path :)
    Feb 27, 2019