1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Captain!

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    I'm sure they try to bro. And that's all that matters, yeah? :)

Try and try till they succeed!
    Mar 1, 2019
    Captain! likes this.
  2. Captain!
    Captain!
    I mean no hate man, its just from that time I posted this, I'm really fed up for all the excuses I read in this section and at the same time my testosterone also is building up because Im about to have a wet dream 3 days after. But in summary my inner intention is to push others up and turn away from excuses, its simple but its hard, and by this we can walk away to the loop of relapse.
    Mar 1, 2019
  3. Captain!
    Captain!
    @IAmLegion I am rooting for success for everyone here as much as I want mine. Because we share a common enemy here and that enemy actually affect other people's reasoning especially in rebooting and it hurts me also as this habit chain my brothers in slave of this habit and injure them mentally and physically. No hate just love, no offence to what I say I really meant to help.
    Mar 1, 2019
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Hey dw bro. I never thought you meant to discourage anybody at all, trust me. :)

It's all cool :D
    Mar 2, 2019
    Captain! likes this.