1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by robketchup

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    sorry to hear that bro. What happened?
    Mar 7, 2019
    spaces, Sammyforthewin and robketchup like this.
  2. robketchup
    robketchup
    *deteriorating. My school life is self destructing in front of me and I am not present in any social situation. I am going through a traumatic experience ATM and the anxiety, panic, fear, upset and anger is ruining me.
    Mar 7, 2019
  3. robketchup
    robketchup
    *The only thing keeping me going is p,m, stupid attention seeking bullsh*t and Fortnite. I can't take this anymore so I've decided I'm gonna come clean with my parents that I've gone AWOL again and that I'm slowly losing it.
    Mar 7, 2019
  4. robketchup
    robketchup
    *The only positive in this situation but is that I've stuck to cold showers, getting up at 7 and walking alot more. I've decided I'm giving up my mobile.device for 40 days and I'm just gonna focus on self nourishment. NO MORE WORRYING ABOUT GETTING A F*CKING GIRL, WATCHING BABESTATION, WATCHING YOUTUBE, EATING JUNK AND SELF DOUBT.
    Mar 7, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Great idea to be honest with the parents. Good choice. Maybe think about seeing/phoning a professional also. You're trying to improve...good.
    Mar 7, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    sounds really bad tbh. Good idea with the phone
    Mar 7, 2019
    spaces likes this.