Comments on Profile Post by Captain Anurag

1. Re:Born
    Re:Born
    By loving yourself and being grateful for having been loved rather than never having been loved to begin with. People change, emotions change. But that doesn't mean they were genuine.
    Mar 10, 2019
  2. Re:Born
    There are people who live life without ever having been loved, without ever having had the opportunity and blessing of being granted someone's genuine care and love.
    Even if heartbreak is painful, isn't it better than never having been loved at all?
    Mar 10, 2019
  3. Captain Anurag
    Captain Anurag
    It hurts, I dreamt about A future and now I understand I don't even exist in that future
    Mar 10, 2019
  4. Re:Born
    I feel for you friend. You feel betrayed and hurt. However, if you truly love the person in question, respect their wishes. True love isn't meant about being happy yourself but rather wanting happiness for the person you love.
    Mar 10, 2019
  5. Re:Born
    Start to love yourself, like you would your best friend. If you love yourself, people who love you will naturally come into your life again. Don't feel sorry that such times are over, be happy for having had them.
    Mar 10, 2019
  6. Captain Anurag
  7. Captain Anurag
    Captain Anurag
    I should take this as an opportunity to make myself better
    Mar 10, 2019
  8. Captain Anurag
    Captain Anurag
    I will not fall I will rise
    Mar 10, 2019
  9. Re:Born
    I am sure, in your future, there are a lot of people who love you and wait for time to come by. Don't let them why by feeling bad. Take steps to reach them. Make opportunities to meet them. I am sure they will be happy you do.
    Mar 10, 2019
  10. Roady
    Roady
    What helped me in processing my heart break, was writing. Just writing how I feel every day, writing my thoughts, my sadness, my longings, my everything.
    Maybe it helps you too @Anurag123
    Mar 10, 2019